So many different pests can make their way into your home, but spiders still maintain status as one of the scariest of them all. If you see one spider in your home, you can count on others being nearby. Spiders rarely travel alone and once they’ve made their way into your home, you have a big problem on your hands. Luckily, professional Pest Control in Seattle is available and can remedy most any issue with spiders that you face.
It is important that you schedule service with a pest control expert quickly, however. The longer the problem persists, the greater the infestation becomes and the more difficulty getting spiders out of your home. It can also tackle on expense when it is time to get the spiders out of the home. Read below to learn a few more important facts about spiders that you might be interested to know to keep these pesky creatures far from your home.
1. Scientists say that spiders are just about everywhere that you go. In fact, at no time are you more than 10-ft. Away from a spider. Now that you’re looking under the bed and cabinets, let’s move on to fact number two.
2. More than 30,000 different types of spiders are out there. Some are more common than others and some are more well-known simply because they’re deadly. Not all spiders are deadly, however.
3. A spider has blue blood.
4. Spider silk is actually a liquid. When it comes into contact with air, it hardens the liquid and turns it into the web that you see. Although he silk seems thin and fragile, it is very strong!
5. Although spiders are everywhere, they’re not found in Antarctica. But, this is the only place that you won’t find a spider lurking around.
6. Spiders have four sets of eyes! Oh so much better to see you with!
7. Most male spiders are smaller than the female spider, but this does vary from one species to another.
8. The Giant Bird-Eating Spider is the largest spider in the world. This spider is as large as 12 cm and has a leg span of 11 inches! Imagine waking up to this spider that’s known to live in South America?
9. Some larger spiders may carry as 2000 eggs at once!
10. Some spider species can jump!
Call a Pro for Pest Control
If you think that you have a problem with spiders, pick up the phone and call an exterminator at once. There are plenty of solutions for your pest problem available, but none of them work until you use them. You can request a quote to learn the cost of spider removal from your home. Request a few quotes and be sure to pay the best price for service. Don’t get the share of a lifetime and wake up to another spider in your home again when it is so easy to get pest control professionals on the job with the perfect solution!